21/51 Moo 2, Soi Salika, Rawai Phuket Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Elemental Villas demonstrates how a perfect combination of hi-tech style, European architecture and quality can be implemented on the tropical island, Phuket.
This brand new stunning villa is located on the Andaman seashore (Rawai Beach) at the Eva Beach Villas Complex, which was designed by Italian architect. Everything around creates the atmosphere of full relaxation and meditative delight, even the time stands still here.
As the villa is located on the small hill just 50 meters from the shore line, you can enjoy a fantastic breathtaking view of the Chalong Bay. Building has an extended structure (20m high) with the total of 5 floors including basement. This undoubtefully classy villa with the total area of 600m2 has even an elevator for our guests convenience and is equipped with a state-of-the-art technologies.
The villa is planned in an extraordinary way. So right after the entrance you turned out to be on the third floor, where the main hall and the «Fire Opal» bedroom with a huge bathtub which overlooks panoramic and breathtaking sea view is located. Than you move down to the second floor where you will find 2 stylish bedrooms: «Sapphire» with panoramic window and balcony and «Aquamarine» with a private patio. One more bedroom Green Amber is awaiting you on the 4th floor near the extremely spacious living room, united with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Incredible «Sky Terrace» with its infinity LED swimming pool and BBQ station owns almost the whole 5th floor.
Style and interior
High-tech experts will definitely like Elemental Villa from the first site. Right after they get familiar with the equipment, they will be absolutely sure about their choice, which will leave them in a pleasant delight. The high-tech decoration of the villa combines such materials as the glass, stainless steal, aluminum, Italian marble and granite. Floor and furniture, which was designed and manufactured by professionals from Switzerland and Italy, is made out of a teak wood, which adds a natural touch to the interior.
The developers of the project designed the villa for you to feel comfortable and to enjoy every moment of being here. So, the dimmers in the living room and bedrooms will help you to settle the brightness of the light. You can also control curtains using a remote controller, as we have set up an automatic cornices on the windows. In every bedroom we have 48” UHD TV’s and Wi-Fi routers. The internet speed is up to 50 mbit/sec.
In the living room you will enjoy watching movies on the biggest available in Thailand home theatre system – curved 78” SUHD TV. Bose music system guarantees perfect acoustic sound. For our guests we also have PlayStation 4 with a range of popular games, table games and electric guitar.
Closer to the sunset we recommend to move to the upper floor – to Sky Terrace, where you can lie in the sun relaxing in the infinity swimming pool and enjoy magnificent sea view. You definitely should have a BBQ there, as on the 5th floor we have a small kitchenette and a professional BBQ station, all the necessary kitchenware and different types of seasonings. For your comfort there are pool towels and bathroom, made out of natural marble as every bathroom in the villa.
To avoid any inconvenience, everything on Elemental Villa is created with attention to every small detail. Should you wish to have a breakfast, individual diving tour, hire a car with driver or to participate in a golf battle, we will be happy to organize it for you. You will really feel the atmosphere of an ideally planned vacation and high level service here.
• Materials used are high quality marble, granite from Italy
• Furniture made by Swiss and Italian designers from Teak
• Teak wood flooring
• Household appliances, electronic, sanitary ware and accessories from Germany
• Double-glazed windows from Belgium
• Architectural project implemented by Italian Developer
• Kone elevator (450kg, capacity is 6 pax)
• Daikin central aircon system
• Smart home light automation system with the control unit in living room
• Server room for stable internet, up to 50 mbit/sec, 7 Wi-Fi routers with full coverage at the building
Living room + Kitchen 95 m2:
• Spacious Siemens fridge and freezer with an ice generator
• 6-step drinking water filtration system
• Built-in German Siemens appliances: dishwashing machine, microwave, oven, induction cooker, hood
• Bosch Automatic coffee machine and electric kettle, Severin toaster and Philips blender
• Full set of kitchen utensils, variety of glasses and tableware for 12 persons
• Home theater and Bose dolby surround acoustic music system, Samsung 78” curved SUHD TV
• Wide sofa for 6-8 persons, leisure zone with table games, PlayStation 4 with 4 most popular games
Sky Terrace – 130 m2:
• 16m long LED Infinity pool with a 1,6m depth
• Kitchenette with a dishware set and variety of glasses made of out good quality plastic
• BBQ station (gas) with everything necessary, including choice of spices
• Outdoor furniture made out of hypo allergic synthetic rattan, resistable to sun and water exposure, table for 8 guests, 3 sunbeds, 3 comfortable lounger chairs and 3 coffee tables
• Main Bedroom «Fire Opal» – 80 m2
• «Sapphire» – 45 m2
• «Aquamarine» – 35 m2
• «Green Amber» – 30 m2
Each bedroom is equipped with:
• UHD LED TV 48” with IPTV channels on Russian, English and German languages,
• Biometric safes,
• Spacious wardrobes and floor are made out of Burmise teak,
• En-suite shower and toilet with an Italian marble finish, in main bedroom guests have hot tub with a panoramic view.